今年十二月二十日至明年一月三日 槟城白云山路 般若精舍 将暂停所有佛教活动如早午餐供养僧团，佛学班及禅修班。
For details, please contact : Dr. Bhante Pannasami. 电话 Tel.: 017 - 6833442。
时间 Time: 1.15 pm – 7.15 pm
导师 Instructor: 慧者博士法师 Dr. Bhante Pannasami
地点 Venue： 般若精舍 Prajna Lodge
14 – A, Mount Erskine Road,
联络电话 Contact No.: 017 – 6833442
Welcome All Buddhists To Participate !
2009 年般若精舍佛教教育课程 2009 Buddhist Education of Prajna Lodge
南传佛教经典 “增支部经典”导读 Tutor To Reading Anguttara Nikaya - The Original Text of Theravada Buddhism
每逢星期三 Every Wednesday
晚上八时至十时 8 pm - 10 pm
导师：慧者博士法师 Tutor: Dr. Bhante Pannasami
媒介：华语 Medium: Mandarin
学费：免费 Fee: Free
地点 Venue：般若精舍 Prajna Lodge, 14 - A, Mount Erskine Road （白云上路）, 10470, Penang.
For details, please contact Dr. Bhante Pannasami
电话 Tel.: 017 - 6833442
欢迎各界佛友踊跃参加 ！All Are Welcome To Participate !
Sadhu ! 3x
内观禅修班 Vipassana Meditation Class
每逢星期四 Every Thursday
晚上八时至十时 8 pm – 10 pm
导师：慧者博士法师 (Tel.: 017 - 6833442)
Instructor: Dr. Bhante Pannasami
地点 Venue： 般若精舍 Prajna Lodge
14 – A, Mount Erskine Road (白云山路),
Six Hours Meditation Retreat
日期 Date: 16-08-2009
时间 Time: 1.15 pm - 7.15 pm
导师 Instrutor: 慧者博士法师 Dr. Bhante Pannasami
For details, please contact: Dr. Bhante Pannasami 017-6833442
地点 Venue：般若精舍 Prajna Lodge
14 - A, Mount Erskine Road, 10470, Penang.
D01 - KUALA LUMPUR - KATHMANDU (D)
Assemble at KLIA for your flight to Kathmandu. Upon arrival you will be met and proceed to visit Boudanath.
D02 - KATHMANDU – PATAN - KATHMANDU (B,L,D)
Visit Durbar Square, House of the Living Goddess, Kal Bhairab (the red monkey God), Kimdol Vihar, Janabhal – temple of White Macchindernath, Swayambhunath and Pashupatinath Temple. Proceed to Patan city visiting Mahabudha “Temple of Thousand Buddha”, Himaya Vama Mahaviohar – also named as Golden Temple.
D03 - KATHMANDU – POKHARA (B,L,D)
After breakfast leave for Pokhara. Upon arrival visit Bindebashini Temple, Devin’s Gorge, Seti Gorge and the market place.
D04 - POKHARA – LUMBINI (B,L,D)
Proceed to Lumbini and you may enjoy the natural scene of Nepal along the way. Upon arrival transfer to hotel and then proceed to the birth place of Lord Buddha, which is about 30 minutes drive from hotel. Visit the Ashokan Pillar, remains of an old monastery, image of Buddha’s mother, Maya Devi etc.
D05 - LUMBINI – SRAVASTI (B,L,D)
After breakfast, proceed to the Nepal/India border and after the immigration procedure, proceed to visit Kapilavastu and Sravasti’s Buddhist stupas and excavations. Then proceed to Jetavana Vihara where Lord Buddha spent many monsoons meditating and preaching to assembled audience.
D06 - SRAVASTI – KUSHINAGAR (B,L,D)
Proceed to Kushinagar. Lord Buddha gave his last sermon here before he attained nirwana. Visit Mahaparinirwana Temple, Rambhar Stupa – cremation site of Lord Buddha, Matha Kunwar statue.
D07 - KUSHINAGAR – RAJGIR (B,L,D)
After breakfast transfer to Rajgir via Vaishali where Lord Buddha told his followers that he would soon attain nirwana and Emperor Ashok erected one of his famous pillas to mark the place of the last prayer meeting.
D08 - RAJGIR – NALANDA – BODHGAYA (B,L,D)
Rajgir - an important place for Buddhist pilgrimage where Buddha preached and so did Mahavira, the great preceptor of the Jains. Visit Vulture Peak (cable car up) and Saptaparni Caves, where the first Buddhist Council was held after the nirwana of Buddha...Also visit Bamboo Garden. Then proceed to Nalanda - the ruins of the world’s earliest university. Arrive Bodhgaya and check in hotel.
D09 - BODHGAYA (B,L,D)
Full day visiting Bodhgaya. Bodhgaya is the most sacred shrine to the Buddhist where Buddha attained enlightenment under the Bodhi Tree at Mahabodhi Temple. Also visit Niranjna River, Sujata Temple, Pragbodhi Mountain (Dhungeswara) and other temples.
D10 - BODHGAYA – VARANASI (B,L,D)
After breakfast proceed to Varanasi. Upon arrival transfer to hotel.
D11 - VARANASI – KANPUR (B,L,D)
Early morning drive through the city to the sacred River Ganges and visit by boat the bathing ghats, cremation ghats, Nepalese temples and etc. Return to hotel for breakfast after visiting various temples in the city and then visit Sarnath where Buddha gave his first sermon. Proceed to Kanpur.
D12 - KANPUR – SANKASIA (B,L,D)
After breakfast proceed to Sankasia. Sankasia is believed to be the place where Buddha descended after giving sermons to his mother in heaven. Overnight in Sankasia.
D13 - SANKASIA – AGRA (B,L,D)
After breakfast proceed ot Agra. Visit Agra Fort. It was built by Akbar in the 16th Century on the established Mughal model. Then proceed to visit the world famous Taj Mahal.
D14 - AGRA – NEW DELHI – KUALA LUMPUR (B,L,D)
After breakfast return to Delhi. Visit India Gate, President / Parliament House and etc. and after dinner straight to the airport for your flight to Bangkok.
D15 - ARRIVE KUALA LUMPUR
Arrive Bangkok and connect flight to Kuala Lumpur.
TOUR FARE: RM.6,700 per person on twin sharing basis (except in Sravasti and Kushinagar which are on triple sharing).
Departure date: 06 – 12 – 2009 (subject to seat availability)
Flight detail: 06DEC KUL/BKK TG420 0750/0900
06DEC BKK/KTM TG319 1035/1245
19DEC DEL/BKK TG316 2330/0520
20DEC BKK/KUL TG415 0900/1210
Born in Taiping, Perak.
- He became a novice (Samanera) under Bhante Suvanno at Mi Tor Si Temple, Ayer Itam, Penang in 1989, February and in April he got higher ordination as a Bhikkhu under Sayadaw U. Aggadhamma at Malaysian Buddhist Meditation Centre, Penang.
- In 1990 he followed the intensive course of Vippasana Meditation under the well known Burmese meditation instructor Sayadaw U. Pandita at Malaysian Buddhist meditation Centre, Penang.
- In 1991 he went to Sri Lanka for the study of Theravada Buddhism and Pali Texts.
- In July 1997 he went to Pune, India for the study of Buddhist Philosophy and Indian Philosophy
- In 2002 he became a Dharma lecturer of International Buddhist College under Than Hsiang Temple as well as a Dharma lecturer and Director of students’ affairs of Malaysian Buddhist Institute, Penang.
- In 2003 he went back to Pune, India for further study of Ph. D. Degree .
- From June, 2005 up to January 2007 he became a Chinese teacher of Orian Institute of English & Foreign Languages as well as Airtight Network Pvt. Limited, Pune, India.
- From 2008 up to the present time he has been a Dharma Lecturer of Malaysian Buddhist Institute, Penang, Sunday Meditation Class Instructor of Prajna Lodge, Penang, Monday Dharma Class Lecturer of Shuang Qing Zhu Lin Si Temple, Perak Road, Penang, Tuesday Dharma Class Lecturer and Friday Meditation Class Instructor of Persatuan Buddhist Island Glades, Penang.
- Specialization: Theravada Buddhist Philosophy & Theory & Vippasana Meditation.
- In 1992 he completed the course of Diploma in Buddhism under Buddhist and Pali University of Sri Lanka.
- In 1997 he completed the Honour Degree of B.A. under Buddhist and Pali University of Sri Lanka.
- In 2000 he completed the M.A. Degree in Sanskrit under University of Pune, India.
- May 2003 he completed another M.A. Degree in Sociology under the Deemed University – Tilak Maharasthra Vidyapee.
- In 2007, January he completed his Ph. D. Degree in Sanskrit under University of Pune, India.